Your users may be masters of Excel, Access or Project. Some of your IT people can program rings (or sub procedures) around the best of them. Your network and security people can keep your systems up and safe. But I run into SO MANY people in my classes who cannot:
- Find files
- Know where to save a file securely
- Know how to create a directory
- Stop taking secret information home
- Decide where to put unzipped files
- Find documents they download from the Internet
- Stop making a zillion copies of one file
- Store the RIGHT file on a network drive or SharePoint library
- Attach the right file to an email
- Know what programs and which versions are installed on their computers or handheld devices
- Take a screenshot to add to a trouble ticket
- Know what operating system or version they are using
- Manage files in a cloud
- Keep your corporate network safe!
I can teach your users all this and more!