It's hot and everybody seems to want it. I'll teach all your employees how to use it correctly so you don't drive your IT staff nuts! I'll also teach your IT staff why you have to have it and how they can manage it.
Enhancing your SP users how to communication with your IT department to get the most out of SP.
- Creating subsites
- Creating pages
- Adding Web Parts (Apps) to pages
- Applying security using SharePoint (SP) permissions
- Modifying subsites, pages and Web Parts
- Uploading secure docuents
- Managing document libraries
- Integrating SP with other Microsoft (MS) Office Applications like Outlook and Project
- Team collaboration on documents and calendars (working together on the SAME file at the SAME time)
- Create specific pages, such as, Wikis, Discussion Boards and Blogs
- Learning how workflows can make teams more efficient and how to create workflows
- Creating alerts so you know when something on your site has changed
- Discover how file versioning really works
- Training your IT department how SP integrates with your existing network
- Train your SP users how to communication with your IT department to get the most out of SP.